10 ways to connect with your inner toddler
Toddlers aren’t the easiest to live with but I’ve got a sneaking suspicion they’re onto something. Doing what they want, when they want. That’s mindfulness right there folks. That’s living. So, don’t miss out on all the fun, I’ve got 10 easy ways for you to connect with your inner toddler.
1) Eat with gusto. Upon completion, joyfully launch your fork into the air to celebrate.
2) Food you don’t like? Fall to the floor and demand yoghurt.
3) Music on? Spin until you fall.
4) Let people know what you want. Not working? Say it louder.
5) If you get hurt, show EVERYONE and make them kiss it.
6) Take naps when you feel like it. Who cares if it’s 5.30pm, you’re tired now dammit.
7) Find it hilarious every single time you fart.
8) Don’t want to do something? Say No. Hide if necessary.
9) Never, ever wear appropriate clothing. Coats are for losers.
10) See a puddle? Stand in it. That is all.
Boom. Toddler mic drop.